A health system, also sometimes referred to as health care system or healthcare system is the organization of people, institutions, and resources that deliver health care services to meet the health needs of target populations. The continuing education plays a major role healthcare system. Healthcare Management is a professional organization within the United Kingdom, for managers in the health and social care sectors. Its membership covers the National Health Service, independent health and social care providers, health care consultants, and the armed forces.
- Track 1-1 Medicinal healthcare
- Track 2-2 Primary healthcare
- Track 3-3 Healthcare management
- Track 4-4 Pediatric healthcare
- Track 5-5 Public health care