Cardiovascular medical attendants or Cardiac Nurses treat patients experiencing heart illnesses and heart related conditions. As per the Center for Disease Control, coronary illness is the main source of death in US. 1.5 million Heart assaults happen every year, and about 80 million Americans experience the ill effects of heart conditions, and the quantity of cardiovascular patients keeps on rising. As a Cardiac Care Nurse, you can help a wide assortment of patients, from youngsters to the elderly, in surgical or walking settings. Cardiovascular medicinal overseers or cardiovascular attendants cure those conditions, for instance, insecure angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary course ailment, congestive heart dissatisfaction, myocardial dead tissue and heart dysrhythmia under the supervision of a cardiologist. Heart restorative medical attendant specialists have the genuine work to do in fundamental situation.
- Track 1-1 Conditions of the Cardiovascular system
- Track 2-2 Coronary Care Nursing
- Track 3-3 Cardiac monitoring, Vascular monitoring, and Health assessments
- Track 4-4 Cardiovascular intensive care units
- Track 5-5 Taking care of cardiac patients in post-op or ICU environments