A surgical medical caretaker or Surgical nurses works in preoperative care which implies they give care to patients previously, amid and after surgery. Perioperative medical caretakers work intimately with Surgeons, Aesthesiologists, Nurse anesthetists, Surgeon's Assistants, Surgical Technologists, and Nurse Practitioners. They perform preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care principally in working theater. Surgical patients (the individuals who have experienced a minor or major surgical method) are breast fed on various wards to restorative patients.
- Track 1-1 Perioperative (Surgical) Nursing
- Track 2-2 Pre and Post-Operative Surgery
- Track 3-3 Recent Advances in Surgical Nursing
- Track 4-4 General Surgery and Surgical Infections
- Track 5-5 Cardiac Surgery
- Track 6-6 Gynecological Surgery