The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
The purpose of Nursing Education is to enhance the development of the nursing profession by educated the nurses in their specific area. Nursing course is one of the cornerstones of the health care system. Nurses play an important role in health promotion, prevention strategies, and care of people. This is the unique courses of medical education which contents both theoretical and practical training provided to nurses for the purpose to prepare them as nursing care professionals. Nursing continuing education: nursing professional development builds on the basic education and experience of nurses throughout their professional careers for the ultimate goal of ensuring the quality of health care to the public.
- Track 1-1Nursing Care and Physiotherapy
- Track 1-2Education for Patient Safety
- Track 1-3Nursing Leadership
- Track 1-4Registered Nursing (RN)
Cardiac Nurses treat patients suffering from heart diseases and conditions. According to the Center for Disease Control, heart disease is the leading cause of death in US. 1.5 million Heart attacks occur each year, and nearly 80 million Americans suffer from heart conditions, and the number of cardiac patients continues to rise. As a Cardiac Care Nurse, you can help a wide variety of patients, from children to the elderly, in surgical or ambulatory settings. Cardiovascular medical caretakers or cardiac nurses cure those conditions, for example, unsteady angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary course sickness, congestive heart disappointment, myocardial dead tissue and heart dysrhythmia under the supervision of a cardiologist. Heart medical nurse practitioners have the real work to do in basic circumstance.
- Track 2-1Coronary artery disease
- Track 2-2Heart muscle disease (Cardiomyopathy)
- Track 2-3Intensive hemodialysis
- Track 2-4Abnormal heart rhythms or arrhythmias
- Track 2-5Cardiomyopathy
Oncology nurses work in a multi-disciplinary team, in a variety of settings, from the inpatient ward, to the bone marrow transplant unit, through to the community. Oncology nurses often serve as your first line of communication, and help coordinate the many aspects of your care throughout cancer treatment. They may perform a number of duties. An Oncology Nurse provides care for cancer patients and those at risk for getting the disease. Oncology nurses must manage both the symptoms of a patient’s disease and the side effects of various cancer treatments. They monitor physical conditions, prescribe medication, and administer chemotherapy and other treatments. Oncology nurses witness much suffering but this stress is offset by the long-term relationships they often develop with patients and their families.
- Track 3-1Primary care and cancer nursing
- Track 3-2Cancer nursing and oncology care
- Track 3-3Psychological and psychosocial aspects and cancer nursing care
- Track 3-4Treatment of cancer and cancer nursing
- Track 3-5Breast Cancer
- Track 3-6Bone cancer
Holistic nursing is generally defined as all nursing practice that has healing the whole person as its goal. A holistic nurse is a licensed nurse who takes a “mind-body-spirit-emotion-environment” approach to the practice of traditional nursing.
- Track 4-1Nursing theory
- Track 4-2Connection of Mind Body & Soul
- Track 4-3Spiritual awareness
- Track 4-4Social acceptance
- Track 4-5Holistic education and research
A legal nurse consultant (LNC) is a registered nurse who uses expertise as a health care provider and specialized training to consult on medical-related legal cases. LNCs assist attorneys in reading medical records and understanding medical terminology and healthcare issues to achieve the best results for their clients. A legal nurse consultant bridges gaps in an attorney's knowledge. While the attorney is an expert on legal issues, the LNC is an expert on nursing and the health care system. LNCs screen cases for merit, assist with discovery; conduct the existing literature and medical research; review medical records; identify standards of care; prepare reports and summaries on the extent of injury or illness; create demonstrative evidence; and locate or act as expert witnesses. The legal nurse consultant acts as a specialized member of the litigation team whose professional contributions are often critical to achieving a fair and just outcome for all parties.
- Track 5-1Ethical issues in legal nursing
- Track 5-2Medical practice and linked life insurance
- Track 5-3Role of legal nursing
- Track 5-4Legal nurse in end-of-life care
- Track 5-5The affordable care act and it
Evidence-based nursing (EBN) is an approach to making quality decisions and providing nursing care based upon personal clinical expertise in combination with the most current, relevant research available on the topic. This approach is using evidence-based practice (EBP) as a foundation. EBN implements the most up to date methods of providing care, which have been proven through appraisal of high quality studies and statistically significant research findings. The goal of EBN is to improve the health and safety of patients while also providing care in a cost-effective manner to improve the outcomes for both the patient and the healthcare system. EBN is a process founded on the collection, interpretation, appraisal, and integration of valid, clinically significant, and applicable research. The evidence used to change practice or make a clinical decision can be separated into seven levels of evidence that differ in type of study and level of quality. To properly implement EBN, the knowledge of the nurse, the patient's preferences, and multiple studies of evidence must all be collaborated and utilized in order to produce an appropriate solution to the task at hand. These skills are taught in modern nursing education and also as a part of professional training.
- Track 6-1Spirit of Inquiry
- Track 6-2Systematic reviews or meta-analysis
- Track 6-3Legal and ethical issues of research
- Track 6-4Implementation and Sustainability of EBP
Nurse practitioners (NP) are also figured out as Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) who is authorized to give evidence based practice through the investigation and medication morbid condition the patients. continuing education nurses: Nursing professional development builds on the basic education and experience of nurses throughout their professional careers for the ultimate goal of ensuring the quality of health care to the public. In conforming to the International Council of Nurses, an NP/APRN is "a registered nurse who has attired the experienced knowledge base, elaborate decision-making skills and clinical competencies for long termed practice, in which country they are credentialed to practice.
- Track 7-1Nursing Education and Career
- Track 7-2Women Health and Midwifery Nursing
- Track 7-3Cancer and Oncology Nursing
- Track 7-4Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 7-5Mental Health and Psychiatry Nursing
- Track 7-6Paediatric Nursing
- Track 7-7Legal Nursing and Practitioner
- Track 7-8Clinical Nursing
Transitional consideration alludes to the coordination and congruity of human services amid a development from one medicinal services setting to either another or to home, called transitional care nursing, between social insurance experts and settings as their condition and care needs change over the span of an endless or intense sickness. More established grown-ups who experience the ill effects of an assortment of wellbeing conditions frequently require human services administrations in various settings to meet their some needs. For youngsters the emphasis is on moving effectively from tyke to grown-up wellbeing administrations.
- Track 8-1Youth Health service
- Track 8-2Care Transitions Intervention
- Track 8-3Care Transitions Measure
- Track 8-4Improving quality of transitional care
- Track 8-5Continuity of healthcare
Women fitness has swung to birthing specialists for backing and help with labor. (Birthing assistant assigns "with lady.") Today's ensured medical caretaker maternal specialists propagate to give this individual consideration, which speaks to a scaffold between conventional conception practices and cutting edge innovation. Gynecologic malignancies and nursing consideration is a particular field of pharmaceutical that focuses on diseases of the female reproductive framework, including ovarian cancer, uterine disease, vaginal malignancy, cervical growth, and vulvar malignancy. As masters, they have broad preparing in the analysis and treatment of these malignancies. Ladies and cardiovascular ailments or coronary illness is regularly considered as an issue for men, a larger number of ladies than men pass on of coronary illness every year. One test is that some coronary illness indications in ladies may be not the same as those in men.
- Track 9-1Maternal and Child Health
- Track 9-2Obstetric & Gynaecologic cancers
- Track 9-3Perinatal and Reproductive Health
- Track 9-4Autoimmune Diseases in Women
- Track 9-5Women Reproductive Cancers
- Track 9-6Autoimmune Diseases in Women
- Track 9-7Infertility
Nurses take equal responsibility in the caring of a patient, so nurses should friendly towards advanced healthcare technology and new inventions in the field of healthcare. To make friendly to nurses globally nursing conference, Nursing seminars, Family Nursing Conferences are conducted every year. Global Nursing Conferences plays the most important role in the field of health care. These globally Nursing Meetings and Nursing Conferences plays a vital role in sharing experience, advance technology in the field of nursing, new techniques of treatment and taking care of patients.
- Track 10-1Healthy Pregnancy
- Track 10-2Midwifery Nursing Practice
- Track 10-3Midwifery Skills
- Track 10-4Midwifery Paediatrics
- Track 10-5Women Health
- Track 10-6Midwifery Childbirth
- Track 10-7Nutrition for infants
A surgical nurse, also referred to as a theatre nurse, specializes in preoperative care which means they provide care to patients before, during and after surgery. Perioperative nurses work closely with Surgeons, Aesthesiologists, nurse Anaesthetists, Surgeon's Assistants, Surgical Technologists, and Nurse Practitioners. They perform preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care primarily in operating theatre. Surgical patients (those who have undergone a minor or major surgical procedure) are nursed on different wards to medical patients.
- Track 11-1Perioperative (Surgical) Nursing
- Track 11-2Pre and Post-Operative Surgery
- Track 11-3Recent Advances in Surgical Nursing
- Track 11-4General Surgery and Surgical Infections
- Track 11-5Cardiac Surgery
- Track 11-6Gynecological Surgery
Basic consideration nursing is the field of nursing which concentrate on the most extreme consideration of the fundamentally sick or precarious patients. Disease anticipation and nursing consideration is the control worried with forestalling nosocomial or human services related contamination, a useful (as opposed to scholastic) sub-order of the study of disease transmission. New conceived babies who need serious therapeutic consideration are regularly conceded into an extraordinary zone of the healing facility called the Neonatal concentrated care and Nursing care
- Track 12-1Infection prevention and nursing care
- Track 12-2Care of the older adult
- Track 12-3Neonatal intensive care and nursing care
- Track 12-4The role of advocacy in critical nursing care
- Track 12-5Brain death, organ donation and transplantation
- Track 12-6Metabolism, endocrinology, liver failure and nutrition
- Track 12-7Nursing care and physiotherapy
Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNSs) give guide care to patients in one of a scope of strengths, for example, pediatrics, geriatrics, crisis care and oncology. CNSs may likewise fill in as experts, helping other restorative experts attempting to enhance understanding results and impact all levels of care. Clinical nursing and nursing organization includes the execution of the specialist components of organization and decision making within affiliations using medicinal orderlies. It fuses shapes regular to all organization like sorting out, masterminding, staffing, planning and controlling.
- Track 13-1Clinical Nursing Education
- Track 13-2Skills and techniques in Clinical Nursing
- Track 13-3Implementing Nursing Care
- Track 13-4Directing Patient Care and Access to Care
- Track 13-5Clinical Evaluation
Each category of nursing courses will bring in specialized knowledge and skills to healthcare teams and workplaces. There are different types of Nursing like Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner (grand parented), Employed Student Nurse, and Licenced Graduate Nurse. Apart from these there are many more types of nursing specializations which can be done on a certification basis like, Cardiovascular Nursing, Emergency Nursing, Gastroenterology Nursing, Gerontological Nursing, Hospice Palliative Care Nursing, Oncology Nursing, Rehabilitation Nursing, and many more. All these are processed with a bachelor’s master’s and doctoral programs depending on the individual’s interest
- Track 14-1Health Care Nursing
- Track 14-2Clinical Nursing
- Track 14-3Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 14-4Emergency Nursing
- Track 14-5Maternity Nursing
Nursing informatics (NI) is the Virtue that consolidates nursing science with numerous information administration and diagnostic sciences to classify, illustrate, maintain, and disseminate data, intelligence, awareness, and foresight in nursing practice. Nursing Informatics , guide nurses, users, patients, the unprofessional healthcare organization, and other collaborator in their decision-making in all performance and ambience to gain aimed conclusion. This backing is skilful through the use of intelligence format, intelligence development, and intelligence automation.
- Track 15-1Nursing Informatics Practice
- Track 15-2Nursing Informatics Management
- Track 15-3Nursing Informatics Implementation
- Track 15-4E-Health and Nursing Informatics
Nursing care is an important part of the dignity programme in adapting students for entry into the nursing trade. Student and teacher concept of the relationship between assessment and learning has remained an under-researched area. Data were collected through a series of focus group examination with groups of nursing students, graduates, and teachers. It was revealed that students’ learning during the clinical practicum was, to a large extent, affected by their awareness of the assessment tasks. As a result, they adopted a surface approach to study and target on preparing for the assessment tasks to the drawback of their learning. Systems for reflecting nursing practices are the ability to consider activity in order to take part in a procedure of consistent learning. As indicated by one definition it includes "giving careful consideration to the pragmatic qualities and hypotheses which illuminate regular activities, by analysing rehearse brilliantly and reflexively.
- Track 16-1 Evidence based practice in nursing care
- Track 16-2Certified nursing assistant
- Track 16-3Registered nursing (RN)
- Track 16-4Nursing courses
- Track 16-5Technologies to influence nursing
- Track 16-6Online nursing programs
Nursing credentials and certifications are the various credentials and certifications that a person must have to practice nursing legally.. A degree, once earned, cannot, in normal circumstances, be taken away. State licensure is only revoked for serious professional misconduct. Certifications generally must be periodically renewed by examination or the completion of a prescribed number of continuing education units (CEUs). This is often called maintenance of certification (MOC). Some nurses who achieve a master's degree (MSN) leave the patient care aspect of nursing, and practice in a more managerial role. An example would be earning an MSN in health care risk management. Such a nurse, while still fully an accredited nurse, will likely become the risk manager for a hospital, working in health administration rather than direct care and perhaps even becoming the director or manager of the risk management department. In this role, he or she may never see another patient except while doing hospital inspections, or perhaps talking to a patient or the patient's family about a quality of care concern.
- Track 17-1Certified Paediatric Emergency Nurse
- Track 17-2Certified Post Anaesthesia Nurse
- Track 17-3Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
- Track 17-4Cardiac Surgery Certification
- Track 17-5Certified Urologic Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Track 17-6Graduate Registered Nurse
- Track 17-7Licensed Nurse Practitioner
A health system, also sometimes referred to as health care system or healthcare system is the organization of people, institutions, and resources that deliver health care services to meet the health needs of target populations. rn continuing education plays a major role healthcare system. Healthcare Management is a professional organization within the United Kingdom, for managers in the health and social care sectors. Its membership covers the National Health Service, independent health and social care providers, health care consultants, and the armed forces.
- Track 18-1Medicinal healthcare
- Track 18-2Primary healthcare
- Track 18-3Healthcare management
- Track 18-4Pediatric healthcare
- Track 18-5Public health care
Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing is a psychiatric assessment, or mental screening, is a system of gathering information around a man within a psychiatric (or phrenic wellbeing) accommodation, to demonstrate of making an investigation. The assessment is expectedly the first period of a treatment process, yet psychiatric care may moreover be utilized for sundry licit purposes. Care and rest issue. Nursing thought is a class of noetic issue depicted by feelings of mindfulness and fear, where benevolence is an anxiety over future events and anxiety is a reaction to current events. There are different generosity issue: including summed up attentiveness issue, a strong apprehension, wonderful apprehensiveness issue, uniqueness consideration issue, agoraphobia, and free for all issue among others.
- Track 19-1Personal qualities of nurse
- Track 19-2Phases of the relationship
- Track 19-3Facilitative communication
- Track 19-4Responsive dimensions
- Track 19-5Action dimensions
This Paediatric nursing is the science of child care and scientific treatment of childhood. This branch of medical science deals with the care of children from conception to adolescence in health care nursing. Adolescence overweight and obesity is a situation where high amount of body fat negatively affects a child's health or life style. As methods to figure out body fat directly are difficult, the treatment of obesity is often based on BMI. Due to the increasing preponderance of obesity in children and its many adverse effects on health it is being marked as a major public health concern. Health issues with adolescence and youth is the circle of approaches to consulting, preventing, diagnosing or treating young people’s health. The term adolescent and young people are often used conversely, as are the words Adolescent Health and Youth Health.
- Track 20-1Child trafficking
- Track 20-2Pediatric Nursing in Changing Society
- Track 20-3Routine developmental screenings
- Track 20-4Health maintenance care